Harrison Memorial Hospital is a regional medical facility located in the heart of Harrison County. Harrison Memorial Hospital is a private, not-for-profit facility licensed by the state of Kentucky and is recognized as a progressive entity in rural health. Harrison Memorial Hospital was named the first PurHosptialTM in the state of Kentucky and has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” for nine consecutive years. Our town may be small, but the healthcare we deliver is BIG!!
• Administers routine services in caring for the ill, while under the supervision of a licensed practical nurse or registered nurse.
• Cooperates with medical, nursing, and other hospital staff in providing care conducive to the fulfillment of total patient needs.
• Practices effective problem identification and resolution of staffing conflicts.
• Uses good resolution skills to make sound decisions.
Required Education, Skills, Abilities:
• High school education or equivalent preferred
• Kentucky SRNA License
• BLS/CPR certification
• Hospital experience or training program preferred
• Ability to perform detailed assignments and work under stress
• Works cooperatively, communicates effectively
• Follows oral and written instructions
• Familiar with patient care equipment appropriate to the clinical area
NRP, within 6 months of hire
STABLE, within 1 year of hire
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Department Manager
This is a As Needed position VARIES.
Number of Openings for this position: 1