Harrison Memorial Hospital is a regional medical facility located in the heart of Harrison County. Harrison Memorial Hospital is a private, not-for-profit facility licensed by the state of Kentucky and is recognized as a progressive entity in rural health. Harrison Memorial Hospital was named the first PurHosptialTM in the state of Kentucky and has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” for six consecutive years. Our town may be small, but the healthcare we deliver is BIG!!
• Responsible for interviewing patients or their responsible party.
• Collects correct information, explains consent forms, and obtains patient signatures.
• Maintains confidentiality of all information.
• Strives to maintain a positive and professional atmosphere.
Required Education, Skills, Abilities:
• High school graduate or equivalent preferred with emphasis in office procedures.
• Uses proper grammar and exhibits good communication skills.
• Computer knowledge and key boarding experience.
• Implements and follows proper procedures when hospital codes and alarms are initiated.
• Ability to remain calm in emergency situations.
• Performs basic math calculations.
• Ability to create friendly, cooperative atmosphere for patients, visitors and staff members.
Benefits: 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Department Manager
This is a Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1