Harrison Memorial Hospital is a regional medical facility located in the heart of Harrison County. Harrison Memorial Hospital is a private, not-for-profit facility licensed by the state of Kentucky and is recognized as a progressive entity in rural health. Harrison Memorial Hospital was named the first PurHosptialTM in the state of Kentucky and has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” for eight consecutive years. Our town may be small, but the healthcare we deliver is BIG!!
• Performs routine cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, and stairways in a clean, neat, and sanitary manner.
• Utilizes appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure.
• Observes safety precautions at all times; reports safety hazards as appropriate.
• Uses and maintains equipment properly.
Required Education, Skills, Abilities:
• High school education or equivalent preferred
• Cleaning experience is desirable
• Must be able to perform repetitive cleaning operations
Competitive Benefit Package
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Department Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 2