Harrison Memorial Hospital is a regional medical facility located in the heart of Harrison County. Harrison Memorial Hospital is a private, not-for-profit facility licensed by the state of Kentucky and is recognized as a progressive entity in rural health. Harrison Memorial Hospital was named the first PurHosptialTM in the state of Kentucky and has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” for six consecutive years. Our town may be small, but the healthcare we deliver is BIG!!
• Assumes the accountability and responsibility as a professional
• Responsible for providing total, comprehensive, continuous, and patient centered care for an assigned group of patients.
• Assess the patient, develop a comprehensive nursing plan of care, implement aspects of nursing care, and evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing plan of care.
Required Education, Skills, Abilities:
• Graduate of an accredited program of nursing
• Active RN license to practice in Kentucky
• Satisfactory References
• ACLS – within 12 months of hire
• PALS preferred
• Arrhythmia Class – within 6 months of hire
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus
Competitive Benefit Package
ACLS, within 1 year of hire
KY licensed RN
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Department Manager
This is a As Needed position Varies.
Number of Openings for this position: 7