Parallel Products is an industrial distiller who converts reclaimed alcohol streams into alternative fuel-ethanol which makes up 10% of automotive gasoline. Distillation feed stock is sourced from multiple industries located throughout the US, Canada, and Caribbean Islands. This position is responsible for operating a portion of the state-of-the-art distillation control system used to manufacture alternative fuel-ethanol.
This is a full time position, working a fixed rotational schedule from 7PM-7AM. Plant functions 24/7.
Major skill sets and attributes sought are:
(1) Possess a strong focus toward safe workplace practices.
(2) Basic computer skills including MS Windows and Excel software.
(3) Ability to read and understand basic process drawings
(4) Ability to read and interpret gauges for pressure, vacuum, temperature, and flow rate
(5) Reading and logging measurements on an hourly basis
(6) Critical thinking and problem solving skills
(7) Testing product quality using basic laboratory procedures
(8) Maintain a clean and organized work environment
(9) Basic knowledge and experience of operating pumps and valves
This job reports to the Alcohol Operations Manager
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, 12 Hour Swing Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 1