The Ranch of Opportunity, located in Fayette County, extends Eastway's continuum of services to meet the complex needs of children and adolescents who require a full spectrum of behavioral health services.
The Ranch offers a peaceful and spacious environment, away from the pressure of an urban setting and the negative influence of peers. It will provide a healthy setting for adolescents to live, learn and develop. The location is convenient to families and referral sources in Columbus, Cincinnati and Dayton, which expands our range of service as well as promotes the meaningful involvement of significant other's in treatment.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide therapy in an adolescent residential treatment center with girls ages 13-17 that have experienced a high prevalence of traumatic events.
- Provides and documents accurate, comprehensive diagnostic assessment and prescribes initial interventions in accordance with established practices and standards.
- Assists the child/adolescent/and parent/guardian to establish specific, measurable treatment goals and objectives with specific interventions.
- Provides individual, group and family counseling in a residential setting in accordance with the treatment plan.
- Provides crisis intervention as needed.
- Completes documentation in accordance with established rules, regulations an standards.
- Coordinates client care with other service providers as necessary.
- Maintains productivity expectations.
- Attends staff meetings, supervisory conferences, in-service trainings as required.
- Remains current with required licensure.
Minimum - Bachelors Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Social Work or related field. Preferred - Masters Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Social Work or related field.
Minimum - LSW, PC, and AoD certification, or eligibility to be registered as a Psychology Assistant.
Preferred - PCC or LISW with CCDC or Registered Candidate status.
Eastway Behavioral Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with disabilities, veterans, minorities and females are encouraged to apply.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Lead Therapist
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.