Eastway Behavioral Healthcare is the largest, private, not-for-profit provider of mental health, substance abuse, housing, residential, employment and educational services in the Miami Valley with additional services located in Washington Courthouse and Columbus, Ohio. Awards include; Dayton Top Workplace, The Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility, and the Psychologically Healthy Workplace Ohio Psychological Association's Award with National nominations.
Supports organizational operation by:
1. Providing system administration support to maintain the integrity of the network and all corporate data
2. Providing consistent access to the software systems on the network by maintaining the connections through the LAN/WAN
3. Provide additional help desk support to users for computer software applications
4. Providing additional hardware support of the various personal computers and printers throughout the agency
5. Improving access to computers by monitoring open positions, assign computers/thin client equipment that meets the needs of each position
6. Managing equipment and licenses to meet all compliance requirements
7. Providing management and support for networks at associated agencies under IT management agreements with Eastway
8. As needed, coordinate on-site user support to provide optimal response to user support needs.
Preferred - Associates Degree in Information Systems or 2 years related experience
Other: Physical requirements to meet job demand including the ability to lift up to 65 pounds, kneel, bend, squat, crawl and climb. Valid Ohio driver's license.
Eastway Behavioral Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications from people with disabilities, veterans, minorities and females are encouraged to apply.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Education Verification
This job reports to the Director of Information Technology
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Travel is required frequently
Number of Openings for this position: 1