Leadership, Innovation, Solutions, Zeon Chemicals is the leading developer and supplier of innovative polymers, including synthetic elastomers and specialty chemicals and other selected products used in countless applications worldwide. We develop superior elastomers for the hottest parts of automotive engines, polymers for longer lasting laser printer rolls, synthetic rubber to survive oil wells' most aggressive fluids and cyclo-olefin plastics for today's advanced medical and electronic applications.
Job Skills / Requirements
Responsible for implementing and managing a predictive maintenance program to support manufacturing plants in Kentucky, Mississippi, and Texas. Other responsibilities include:
- Implement and manage a predictive maintenance program including vibration analysis, infrared, ultrasonic, and oil analysis
- Review and monitor rotating equipment conditions including vibration data, lube oil results, IR and Ultrasound data. Utilize critical operating process data to evaluate equipment health.
- Manage ZCLP PdM database
- Perform analysis of equipment histories, maintenance costs and system failures; develop a refined asset management strategy
- Provide relevant vibration, oil analysis, and other PdM data history to support root cause analysis efforts
- Determines PdM data collection point locations and develops data collection routes for new and existing equipment.
- Consults with site maintenance leaders on recommended corrective actions.
- Act as the key technical resource/advisor on the Corporate Reliability
- Recommend and purchase predictive equipment with emerging technologies.
- Participate in rotating equipment design ensuring reliability and maintainability are emphasized.
- Recommend spare stock requirement for equipment reliability and participate in MRO stock optimization
- Implement functional location assignment/BOM’s in SAP CMMS system
- Report PdM KPI’s for asset management including cost avoidance, cost savings, PdM monitoring compliance, and corrective actions in Reliance database.
- Act as a resource for mechanics in identification and correction of potential equipment problems.
- Responsible for maintaining and calibration of PdM equipment
- Develop corporate rotating equipment reliability procedures
- Recommend and monitor continuous remote monitoring systems and applications.
- Facilitate rotating equipment root cause failure analysis / pro-active FMECA (RCM)
- Recommend and implement PM optimization
- Identify and recommend capital project testing and monitoring equipment.
- Travel for this position is required for 15%-25% of time
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 10 years of experience in predictive maintenance of rotating equipment with data analysis and database management in chemical/petrochemical facility.
- Prefer 10 years but no less than 5 years of experience with at least Level II certification in Vibration Analysis. Level III is preferred.
- Minimum Level II certification in Oil Analysis.
- Minimum Level II certification in Thermography.
- Minimum Level I certification in Ultrasound Analysis.
- Proficient in SAP.
- PSM experience preferred.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School or GED
Certification Requirements (All)
Level II Certification in Vibration Analysis
Level II Certification in Oil Analysis
Level II Certification in Thermography
Level I Certification in Ultrasound Analysis
Additional Information / Benefits
Zeon offers growth opportunities, a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits program. Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K Plan w/Company match.
Screening Requirements: Physical Exam including Drug Screen, Background Check.
Zeon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Please apply online at: www.zeonchemicals.com