Superior Health Linens is a nationally accredited laundry that specializes in servicing the linen needs of local hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes throughout the Mid-West. We strive for excellence by promoting a positive work atmosphere, encouraging teamwork, great communication, ongoing training, and challenging our employees to meet the highest industry standards.
The Purchasing Manager position is responsible for the negotiations and contractual relationships with the companies vendors for the purchase of all linens, materials, supplies and equipment and services used by the company. The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for vendor consolidation and review.
Lead and create a consistent method to making purchasing and contractual decisions across the HLSG. Ensure that vendor relationships are proper and consistent and in compliance with appropriate contracts.
BBA in Business related field required MBA Preferred
• Negotiates with vendors for goods and services, negotiating the best possible price and service guarantee.
• Negotiates contracts and terms for capital expenditures.
• Establishes purchasing policies and ensures compliance across all units.
• Develops new supply sources where current vendors are not adequate and to provide backup capability.
• Examines bids and makes award recommendations.
• Establishes and negotiates credit and terms with vendors
• Follows environmental and safety regulations and acts in compliance with U.S. laws
• Complies with HLSG guidelines on business ethics
• BBA in Business related field • Financial Software, prefer GP • Min 5-7 years purchasing experience
• MBA preferred • Negotiation skills • Contract experience
• Capital Goods purchasing • Vendor Consolidation
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Salary Position
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification
This job reports to the CFO
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends.