Superior Health Linens is an industrial laundry company, washing, drying and folding linen for the local hospitals, clinics and nursing homes.
• Provide training and follow-up on department personnel to see that they are performing their jobs in accordance with their job descriptions. Provide daily/weekly coaching to improve employee effectiveness.
• Work with Production/Plant manager with hiring, training, and employee improvement needs.
• Establish and approve personal vacation and leave schedules for production employees.
• Insure that employees are properly introduced to the Company Objectives, Company Policies, Right-to-Know and Blood Borne Pathogens Standards. Be sure each NEW employee receives the proper training.
• Recommend and support employee’s incentive programs that enhance production and reduce productive labor percentage.
• Review production and goal performance record with the employees routinely throughout the week.
• Review and approve weekly timesheets accurately and timely.
• See that production standards are followed wherever practical, for each job in the plant. Measure performance against these standards on a daily basis.
• Confer with the Production/Plant manager concerning production schedules, quality and customer concerns. Take corrective action as a result of customer surveys as necessary.
• Notify and work with Maintenance Manager on needed repairs on all equipment in production and soil sort while maintaining written request and follow up for equipment repairs.
• Insure that all customers receive a prompt and satisfactory response.
Lean activity training and experience.
High School Diploma
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance, Special Incentive Plans
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, Weekends.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required