As the nation’s leading nonprofit organization committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility, the Y offers more than just a job. We offer you a career with a future and the chance to make a lasting difference in your community. The YMCA is a mission driven organization and this position contributes greatly to our ability to help all individuals reach their full potential in spirit, mind and body.
Job Skills / Requirements
• Commitment to YMCA Mission, philosophy and character development
• Team player
• Detail oriented
• Friendly and outgoing personality
• Hardworking and reliable
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Complete daily cleaning checklist
• Daily cleaning of facility and grounds
• Organization of maintenance shop stock supply
• Relationship building with both members and staff
• Noise level- Moderate
STATUS: Part-time, Non-exempt
STARTING SALARY: $11.50/Hour
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or the equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
The YMCA of Greater Louisville maintains a strong commitment to training and professional development. As a new YMCA team member you will receive a community wide individual membership upon completion of the New Employee Orientation, program discounts, and participation in the YMCA retirement fund.
Benefits: Community wide membership
This job reports to the Regional Facility Director
This is a Part-Time position Various shifts .
Number of Openings for this position: 1